Join us for a precious and invigorating experience from the coffee farm to brewing the perfect cup of coffee.
We will be staying in the farm during the best ARABICA harvest season, giving everyone hands on experience of coffee processing from harvesting to processing the coffee cherries.
This is an SCA accredited class for foundation level of green bean, brewing & sensory skill (SCA certificate additional fees).
You will be in an amazing setting with different barista from different regions around the globe, building lifelong bonds in an academy style setting!
10th Jan- Arrive Chiang Mai City
11th Jan- Arrive at Farm for picking, processing and cupping
12th Jan- Sensory skill (theory and practical)
13th Jan- Brewing and group activities
14th Jan- After breakfast return to Chiang Mai City
What you'll receive after the camp;
1. Certificate of participation by Cloud Catcher
4. SCA Certificate Green Bean Foundation (optional)
5. SCA Certificate Sensory Foundation (optional)
6. SCA Certificate Brewing Foundation & Intermediate (optional)
- All activity and material fee
- 3 nights accommodation at NineOne coffee farm
- 2 nights accommodation in Chiang Mai city
- 1 party dinner in a special Thai restaurant
- Return transport from airport to farm, farm to city