ESPRO ® Press P5
A SLUDGE-FREE FRENCH PRESS" - New York Times
The glass walls of the Espro Press P5 let you see the magic of the ESPRO Press at work. The P5 takes the classic sophistication of a traditional glass French press and perfects it through design and technology. Simply put, the P5 makes better coffee and tea, is safer, more durable, and keeps beverages warmer than other glass press on the market.
Safe And Secure
The patent-pending Safety Lock™ completely secures the glass inside the stainless steel cage, so it won't slip out while pouring. Placed with a robot, it ensures the glass stays in during the pour, yet releases out without a tool.
- Available initially in one size, 18 oz (makes 1.5-2 US cup, 3-4 EU cup), with more sizes to come through the year
- Coffee press includes double-microfilters with twist-lock for easy separation, and 25-unit starter-pack of paper-filters
- Tea press includes new tea-specific double-microfilter
- Schott-Duran made-in-Germany glass, 40% thicker than industry standard French presses, with functional form to automatically close and seal the tea filter to prevent over-extraction; patent-pending safety-lock robotically assembled to ensure precise placement
- Filters are BPA, BPS and phthalate free
- Patented and global patents pending